- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #1610417
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- CVT MODELS ONLY. This bulletin provides a diagnostic procedure along with Transmission Control Module (TCM) reprogramming files to address isolated customer concerns of a ?bump? feeling from the CVT. The bump feeling has been reported to occur after the CVT is fully up to operating temperature, in Drive and with the engine at idle.
Click a tab for more information.