- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #WTD65-LO
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: STEERING
- A new labor operation has been created specifically for H6 vehicles affected by WTD-65 Steering Column Inspection/Repair. This labor operation has been added to the WTD-65R bulletin located in STIS. (A165-803 - 1.8 for H6 Models) SOA will reprocess all previously submitted claims for WTD-65 H6 vehicles that were shorted 0.2 labor hours. We will make every effort to complete these corrections as quickly as possible. Claims entered effective 5/24/16 will require the new labor operation number for all H6 vehicle claims.
Click a tab for more information.