- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #WTD65-RM2
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: STEERING
- Revised Retailer Memo posted re: NEW RECALL CAMPAIGN WTD-65. The steering column in affected vehicles may not have been manufactured to specification. This could allow the steering column to disengage. If this were to happen while driving, the driver would lose the ability to steer the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Click a tab for more information.