- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #WTD65OP
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: STEERING
- WTD-65 Steering Column Recall - Ordering Process memo. Due to the substantial shipments which were processed this past weekend and an expected ample supply of incoming steering columns, the ordering restriction will be removed on Wednesday, (6/1) at 11 am ET for part numbers 34500AL02A and 34500AL03A. Retailers can order through the normal ordering process. Orders must be placed as a VOR until further notice. A requested ship method of Ground or Will Call will not incur a handling charge. Orders will be monitored for reasonableness. Order one bolt, part number 83140GA000, for each column ordered.
Click a tab for more information.