- January 20: Subaru Recalls Tribeca, Impreza, WRX, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 33 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 46 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 86 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 87 days ago
2014 Subaru Outback
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Outback is showing an early trend of problems with hesitation when accelerating.
The vast majority of owners experiencing this problem have reported that Subaru has not been able to find the cause of the engine hesitation, or fix the problem.
Especially because this is a potential safety defect, we are flagging the 2014 Outback as a model year to watch out for.
Worst 2014 Outback Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.