- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 16 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 17 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 18 days ago
- October 31: Subaru Recalls 2015 WRX Because of Subwoofer Fire Risk recalls | 44 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 47 days ago
2014 Subaru Outback
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Outback is showing an early trend of problems with hesitation when accelerating.
The vast majority of owners experiencing this problem have reported that Subaru has not been able to find the cause of the engine hesitation, or fix the problem.
Especially because this is a potential safety defect, we are flagging the 2014 Outback as a model year to watch out for.