- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 37 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
Subaru TSB #02-170-17
2018 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This bulletin announces part information for new Active Valve Control System (AVCS) oil control solenoid valves (OCV) which contain a redesigned internal oil seal. The new seal will eliminate potential oil seepage into the wire harness connector portion of the valve. If oil seeps into the connector, over time, the Check Engine lamp may illuminate and set various AVCS-related DTCs.
Click a tab for more information.