- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 37 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
Subaru TSB #06-70-19
2018 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin announces a change to the operating software included in the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Control Module and Hydraulic Unit (VDCCM&H/U) on the models listed above. This change is in response to a very small number of customer inquiries regarding the Hill Holder system?s indicator lamp blinking once along with a single tone (chirp)being heard when starting the engine using the key, push-button or with use of a remote engine start.
Click a tab for more information.