- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 37 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
Subaru TSB #16-112-18R
2018 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION:ANTI-THEFT:CONTROL MODULE
- This bulletin announces a design change to the CVT select lever (shifter) mechanism in response to isolated customer concerns of not being able to remove the key from the ignition switch when the vehicle is in Park. The cause is contamination of the Park-Range switch internal components.
Click a tab for more information.