- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 2 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 9 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,833 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.