- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 13 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 14 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 15 days ago
- October 31: Subaru Recalls 2015 WRX Because of Subwoofer Fire Risk recalls | 41 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 44 days ago
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: This new kid on the block has already earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick award for good ratings in 4 crash tests - moderate overlap frontal, side, rear and rollover.
Worst 2013 XV Crosstrek Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems10NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 6
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems2
- body / paint problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems1
- lights problems1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru XV Crosstrek Model Years
Curious how the 2013 XV Crosstrek compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru XV Crosstrek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the XV Crosstrek.