- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 17 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 18 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 19 days ago
- October 31: Subaru Recalls 2015 WRX Because of Subwoofer Fire Risk recalls | 45 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 48 days ago
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: This new kid on the block has already earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick award for good ratings in 4 crash tests - moderate overlap frontal, side, rear and rollover.