- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 29 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 38 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 58 days ago
Dangerous Steering In Slush/Snow/Ice
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: This new kid on the block has already earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick award for good ratings in 4 crash tests - moderate overlap frontal, side, rear and rollover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- needed a rear alignment (2 reports)
- new tires and weight in the trunk (2 reports)