- June 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Continues For WRX Owners news | 53 days ago
- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 84 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 87 days ago
Dangerous Steering In Slush/Snow/Ice
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: This new kid on the block has already earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick award for good ratings in 4 crash tests - moderate overlap frontal, side, rear and rollover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- needed a rear alignment (2 reports)
- new tires and weight in the trunk (2 reports)