- August 10: Subaru Forester 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Begins investigations | 16 days ago
- August 2: Subaru Ascent SUVs Recalled For Loose Driveshafts recalls | 24 days ago
- July 12: Subaru May Buy Back Legacy and Outback Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- June 21: Subaru Crosstrek Recalled For Faulty Window Glass recalls | 66 days ago
Dangerous Steering In Slush/Snow/Ice
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: This new kid on the block has already earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick award for good ratings in 4 crash tests - moderate overlap frontal, side, rear and rollover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- needed a rear alignment (2 reports)
- new tires and weight in the trunk (2 reports)