- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 1: Subaru Brake Light Switch Recall Includes 2.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- February 26: Subaru Recalls 783,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 89 days ago
Dangerous Steering In Slush/Snow/Ice
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: This new kid on the block has already earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick award for good ratings in 4 crash tests - moderate overlap frontal, side, rear and rollover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- needed a rear alignment (2 reports)
- new tires and weight in the trunk (2 reports)