- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- February 15: Toyota Recalls Camrys Due to Fuel Leaks and Possible Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- February 14: Toyota 'Tire Savings Event' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- February 5: Toyota Prius IPM Recall Was Useless, Says Plaintiff in Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem