2.6

2007 Toyota Avalon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Avalon:

2007 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

May 302019

Avalon

Rear window shade went up and now won't go down. I took the car to the dealer a few months ago and they were able to put it down.when they told me the cost of repairing/replacing, I opted to just not use it. A few weeks ago, it went up again and I am not able to see anything at night, took to the dealer again to see if they could put it down again and I was told I need to change the motor ( almost $1000) so I was not able to do it. I told them I cant see at night and they didn't do anything about it. I feel they need to take a look at this issue because it is a safety issue not being able to see your rear window.

- Apollo Beach, FL, USA

Aug 302016

Avalon

Cpsc: 2007 Toyota Avalon: Consumer stated after the dealership installed the wiper blades, Mr. Sincoff noticed the wiper blades interfere with the bision out of the windshield, and over the hood.

- Potomac, MD, USA