- March 14: Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit is Over news | 6 days ago
- March 3: Toyota Tundra Bed Cover Recall Affects 143,000 Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 27: Toyota Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors recalls | 21 days ago
- February 2: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled Over Hybrid System Shutdowns recalls | 46 days ago
- February 1: Toyota Files Motion to Dismiss Adaptive Headlights Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0484-18 Rev
2017 Toyota Avalon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TT: Some customers may experience echoing on the line calling the vehicle when using Bluetooth Hands Free. This is caused by the phone Hands Free volume being too low. These settings may need to be reapplied any time the phone is paired to a new head unit, a phone update is applied, or the phone is un-paired and re-paired.
Click a tab for more information.