- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 14 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0600-20
2017 Toyota Avalon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TT: Some customers may experience echoing on the line calling the vehicle when using Bluetooth Hands Free. This is caused by the phone Hands Free volume being too low. These settings may need to be reapplied any time the phone is paired to a new head unit, a phone update is applied, or the phone is un-paired and re-paired.
Click a tab for more information.