- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 4 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 6 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0187-12 Rev
2005 Toyota Land Cruiser
Affected Component: TIRES
- Toyota vehicles are equipped with either conventional or run-flat tires. Sometimes punctures may occur as a result of contact with road debris or other hazards. If a puncture occurs, it may be possible to repair the tire and return it to service. With a conventional tire it is not possible to drive for an extended amount of time with the tire at low pressures as damage to the tire may occur. With run-flat tires, due to reinforced sidewalls, it is possible to drive for up to 100 miles (160 km) at speeds less than 55 mph (90 km/h) with little or no damage to the tire.
Click a tab for more information.