- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 1 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 4 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 11 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 13 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-307-14 Rev1
2005 Toyota Land Cruiser
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- TT: Customers complain of various Bluetooth connectivity concerns after upgrading to iOS 8.0 and later. Conditions typically experienced include inability to pair the iPhone to the system, poor sound quality during phone calls placed through the audio/navigation system, and the inability to place a hands free phone call using the audio/navigation system.
Click a tab for more information.