- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 13 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 52 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 59 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 62 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 64 days ago
2002 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2002 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint32
- NHTSA: Suspension30
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.