- February 22: VW Tiguan Limiteds Have Wrong Steering Wheels and Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 3 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 7 days ago
- January 13: 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Under Federal Investigation investigations | 41 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 29,545 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.