- November 17: Volkswagen Clock Spring Recall Investigated by Feds investigations | 5 days ago
- November 14: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Tiguan Long Wheel Base SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- October 31: VW Says Clean Diesel Advertisements Are 'Puffery' news | 22 days ago
- October 24: Mitsubishi Settles Lawsuit Over Auto Parts Price-Fixing Claims news | 29 days ago
- October 23: European Commission Raids Offices of BMW, Daimler and VW news | 30 days ago
2004 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2004 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery will not hold charge3
- fuse box melted1
- ignition switch melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.