- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 1 days ago
- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 2 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 6 days ago
- June 11: Mercedes Recalls 774,000 Vehicles With Emissions 'Defeat Devices' recalls | 9 days ago
2004 Volkswagen Beetle
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery will not hold charge4
- fuse box melted1
- ignition switch melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System38
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.