- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 4 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 22 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 51 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 70 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 81 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #SA-24P9
2005 Volkswagen Beetle
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Volkswagen for this TSB. Call your local Volkswagen dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SA-24P9.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- VOLKSWAGEN: ON SOME VEHICLES WITH 1.9 ENGINE AND MANUAL TRANSMISSION, THE ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULE (ECM) SOFTWARE FOR THE EMISSIONS MONITORING SYSTEM CAN CAUSE AFFECTED VEHICLES TO EXCEED FEDERAL AND/OR CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS STANDARDS. INSPECT AND, IF NECESSARY, UPDATE THE ECM SOFTWARE. MODELS JETTA, JETTA WAGON, GOLF AND NEW BEETLE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.