- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 1 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 19 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 48 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 67 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 78 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TB-01-10-13
2005 Volkswagen Beetle
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Volkswagen for this TSB. Call your local Volkswagen dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TB-01-10-13.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- VOLKSWAGEN: UPDATE PROGRAMMING; ENGINE RUNS ROUGH ON INITIAL START AT TEMPERATURES BELOW-7%C (20%F). SOFTWARE UPDATE AND NEW INJECTORS. INSTALLING NEW INJECTORS AND ENGINE CONTROL MODEL UPDATE-PROGRAMMING (FLASHING) USING SOFTWARE VERSION MANAGEMENT (SVM). MODELS GOLF, JETTA AND WAGON; NEW BEETLE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.