- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 7 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 54 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 73 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 84 days ago
Volkswagen TSB # TB-94-10-02
2005 Volkswagen Beetle
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Volkswagen for this TSB. Call your local Volkswagen dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TB-94-10-02.
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- VOLKSWAGEN: HEADLIGHTS MAY INTERMITTENTLY DIM SLIGHTLY AT IDLE. THE HEADLAMPS OR INSIDE LIGHTS INTERMITTENTLY DIM SLIGHTLY AT IDLE SPEED. AT IDLE SPEED THE ALTERNATOR VOLTAGE CAN FLUCTUATE, AS THE ALTERNATOR CANNOT FULLY COMPENSATE THE FLUCTUATIONS. GOLF & WAGON GTI, NEW BEETLE & CONVERTIBLE, EOS, JETTA & WAGON & SPORTWAGON, RABBIT, R32, TIGUAN. *PE
Click a tab for more information.