- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 4 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 22 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 51 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 70 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 81 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 24-08-01
2005 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Tech Tips (Models with 1.8T Engine - Pressure Loss issues): Fault code P1297 may be set and fuel mixtures may go lean if the vehicle is driven under load or revved up and then returned to idle. This document informs of what to do should these systems occur.
Click a tab for more information.