- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 3 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 21 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 50 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 69 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 80 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V191303 2022549
2005 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Technical Bulletin (Electric Coolant Fans Continue to Run after Ignition is Switched OFF): This document informs it is considered normal operation for the electric coolant fans to continue to run for up to 15 minutes after the ignition is switched off in gasoline engine applications, and up to 16 minutes in diesel engine applications.
Click a tab for more information.