- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 8 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 47 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 56 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 57 days ago
Volkswagen Recall M8: Tire Information Label/FMVSS 110
2006 Volkswagen Beetle
A misprinted label could lead to fitment of improperly sized replacement tires.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with 17-inch wheels and a 2.5L engine fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims." These vehicles were produced with a tire information label that lists an incorrect front tire size. The correct front tire size should be listed as 225/45 R17. The inflation pressure is correct.
- Owners will be provided with a new tire information label and installation instructions. At the customer's option, a dealer can perform the installation for them free of charge. The recall began on February 27, 2006. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.