- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 3 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 21 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 50 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 69 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 80 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 17-12-02
2012 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Tech Tips (Oil Leak From Oil Drain Plug Area After Oil Change and/or Drain Plug Replacement): This document informs an oil leak from around the oil drain plug noted after oil change, and/or drain plug replacement, may be caused by installation of incorrect drain plug. Correct part number drain plug is based on the oil pan design as shown in this document. Original drain plug is 18mm hex for both style oil pans.
Click a tab for more information.