- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 3 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 21 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 50 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 69 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 80 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V641203 2028594
2012 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:POWER WINDOW DEVICES AND CONTROLS
- Technical Bulletin (Window Enters Pinch Protection with No Obstructions Present): Customer may complain front window(s) will not go up all the way without entering pinch protection or they may have to hold the button continuously to get the window to close. Due to installation tolerances and window motor deficiencies, it is possible the window regulator motor may have excessive resistance causing pinch protection to activate. The production solution to this issue is Revised window regulator motor and optimized window regulator installation procedures.
Click a tab for more information.