- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 18 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 19 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 47 days ago
- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 63 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #23U3 - Circular
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL
- 2.0L TDI Engine (GEN 1) Emissions Modification - Customer Only (Retail Sold) USA ONLY - The Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board have determined that Volkswagen vehicles equipped with a 2.0L 4-cylinder TDI engine do not comply with applicable emissions regulations. The emissions control systems on the vehicles will not control emissions under off-cycle conditions as effectively as during the federal test procedure. The extent of the emissions increase under off-cycle conditions depends upon how the vehicles are driven. - Updated Saga claiming instructions for glow plug control module.
Click a tab for more information.