- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 5 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 25 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 26 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #24CV - Dealer Co
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Inlet Air Box Housing Snow Flap Replacement & Oxygen Sensor Inspection/Replacement. The snow flap in the inlet air box housing may remain partially to fully open. Should this occur, excess warm air could enter the air intake through the snow flap inlet. The oxygen sensor will be checked during this service and, if measured degradation tolerances are met, the sensor will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.