- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 1 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 21 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 22 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 50 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 20-09-06
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Tech Tips (TDI Engine - N75 Solenoid Valve Diagnosis): This document informs with graphical aid the testing of the N75 Solenoid Valve in the event of a turbocharger fault code such as P0299 or P0234. This applies to Mechanical Injection Style Diesel Engines, Pumpe Duse Style Diesel Engines and the new Common Rail Style Diesel Engines.
Click a tab for more information.