- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 18 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 19 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 47 days ago
- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 63 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 20-13-01
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Tech Tips (ECM Fault P1250 "Fuel Level Too Low" Will Not Clear): This document informs to clear static ECM fault P1250 "Fuel Level Too Low", add fuel to vehicle and complete a road test of at least 10 miles. Simply adding fuel without completing a road test may not allow fault to clear.
Click a tab for more information.