- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 26-13-03
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Tech Tips (CBEA, CJAA, CKRA engine codes DPF replacement and/or DTCS P2413, P2463): This document informs of the use of aftermarket air filters such as cotton bed steel mesh or cone style, can cause the MAF sensor to not read accurately, affecting vehicle performance and critical monitoring functions for the diesel particulate filter. This can also result in premature DPF failure. Only use factory air filters. The use of aftermarket air filters is not supported as the system was designed and calibrated to work with factory air filters.
Click a tab for more information.