- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V001413 2033846
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Technical Bulletin (Fuel Additive to Help Prevent Sporadic Misfire Faults): Fuel quality impacts the operating performance, efficiency and service life of the engine. The use of poor quality fuels may result in deposit build up on the fuel injectors and intake valves. This may result in a rough running condition, sporadic misfires, or cold start misfire faults storing in the ECM fault memory. This document informs a Volkswagen approved fuel additive is available to help remove and prevent deposits on fuel injectors and intake valves.
Click a tab for more information.