- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 4 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 24 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 25 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 53 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 53 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011333 2034898
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient issues): This document informs that high soot loads prior to regeneration can cause possible restrictions in the EGR filter. The production solution to this issue is New software being implemented in current production.
Click a tab for more information.