- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 5 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 25 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 26 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011416 2037620
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Update Programming ECM to Correct Engine Load Calculations): Current ECM programing does not efficiently control engine valve timing causing stumbling and rough idle. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.