- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011423 2034012
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
- Technical Bulletin (Manifold Absolute Pressure Range / Performance issues): This document informs that the monitoring strategy for the manifold absolute pressure sensor being too sensitive, causing P0106 to incorrectly set in the engine control module. The product solution for this issue was improved software.
Click a tab for more information.