- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 5 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 25 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 26 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011521 2034898
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Stored in ECM Fault Memory): High soot loads prior to regeneration can cause possible restrictions in the EGR filter. This document contains the procedure to update the programming on the diagnostic hardware. This document contains the fault codes necessary to check the warranty coverage for servicing this issue. The document also contains the procedure for servicing the possible causes of restrictions in the EGR filter.
Click a tab for more information.