- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V171402 2037201
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Technical Bulletin (Engine Oil Level): Technicians may find during PDI that the oil level is below the full mark, but still within the hash marks on the engine oil dip stick. All Volkswagen engines are filled to a specific volume before leaving the factory. This level may vary depending on the testing conditions, but will always be within the allowable specification for engine protection. This document also contains a graphic showing the difference between oil levels in the dip stick.
Click a tab for more information.