- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 1 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 21 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 22 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 50 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V191401 2022549
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Electric Coolant Fans Continue to Run after Ignition is Switched OFF): This documentation informs it is considered normal operation for the electric coolant fans to continue to run for up to 15 minutes after the ignition is switched off in gasoline engine applications, and up to 16 minutes in diesel engine applications. The production solution to service this issue is that no production change is required.
Click a tab for more information.