- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V201503 2031426
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin: High Pressure Fuel Pump Diagnosis. Completing the GFF high pressure pump function test is essential to diagnose proper pump operation and to avoid unnecessary replacements. This document contains the procedure to update the programming on the diagnostic hardware. This document contains the fault codes necessary to check the warranty coverage for servicing this issue.
Click a tab for more information.