- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 5 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 25 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 26 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V211404 2025464
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Technical Bulletin (Frozen Charge Air Cooler ? Engine Will Not Start): Engine will not start after standing in cold weather below 0°C (32°F), MIL may be illuminated with various induction and/or boost system faults stored in ECM. Moisture from the intake air condenses and collects in the charge air cooler. At cold temperatures this moisture can freeze causing blockage of the intake air system. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.