- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 4 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 24 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 25 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 53 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 53 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V271301 2033978
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Generator Replacement): This document informs of Charging System inoperative/malfunctions, noise from engine compartment, accessory drive belt damaged or missing. From this condition one or more of the following symptoms are possible * Discharged Battery * No Start * Battery Indicator illuminated in Instrument Cluster * "Low Voltage" DTCs in various control modules * Engine noise * Accessory Drive Belt damaged or missing If a generator is replaced, there must be a confirmed failed GFF Test Plan available, or in the event of a mechanical failure of the component, complete and detailed documentation of the reason for the replacement, which must be submitted into the warranty claim comments.
Click a tab for more information.