- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V281403 2037386
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Glow Plug Pressure Sensor Faults): When diagnosing MIL ON with glow plug pressure sensor DTC?s it important to perform diagnosis prior to replacing the glow plug. This document informs on the procedure to service this issue. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.