- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 4 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 24 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 25 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 53 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 53 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V371601 2033975
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This document was created In response to multiple dealership inquires about aftermarket universal (one fluid fits all) automatic transmission fluids and transmission flushing, Volkswagen Group of America, Volkswagen Canada have prepared the following statement. At this time, Volkswagen Group of America, Volkswagen Canada do not support or warranty any use of aftermarket universal automatic transmission fluids or the machines used to flush the transmissions. This applies to all standard automatic and DSG transmissions. Due to the functional and design variations in each automatic transmission, the transmission fluid is developed and used by Volkswagen for specific purpose within each application. Under no circumstances are these fluids to be used outside their designated transmission and replacing any of the Volkswagen approved automatic transmission fluids with a universal ?one fluid fits all? approach is not accepted.
Click a tab for more information.