- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 5 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 25 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 26 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V461401 2010245
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC
- Technical Bulletin (Vibration or Noise When Braking): Vibration or noise when braking may be due to brake disc corrosion protection which has not been completely removed by normal braking, or surface rust built up during transportation. This document informs that vehicles requiring front, rear, or both disc cleaning will exhibit vibration and/or noise. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.