- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 18 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 19 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 47 days ago
- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 63 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V461406 2015173
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Technical Bulletin (Brake Disc Pulsation or Vibration): When applying brakes at highway speeds the following symptoms may occur: ? Brake pedal pulsation ? Vibration felt in vehicle body ? Steering wheel shakes For brake vibration or pulsation concerns, brake disc machining is allowed between 6 and 12 months or 6,000 and 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the warranty in service date. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.