- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V461408 2038230
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Technical Bulletin (Rear Disc Brakes, Replacing Rear Brake Pads and Rotors for Squeal issues): This document informs that the rear brake pad composition may result in a squeal from the rear braking system. Condition as described DOES NOT affect brake performance. The production solution for this issue was Improved rear brake pads. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.